ITX Vehicle PC
OPUS Solutions, Inc. ITX Mobile-PC is the perfect low power, high performance automotive PC solution. OPUS Solutions ITX Mobile-PC is designed specifically for Mini-ITX motherboards to be used in an automotive environment. This Product brings a new dimension to your PC's mobility and size. When you switch off the power ON lead the PC can go into shut down, standby or hibernate modes automatically.
The Mobile-PC can accommodate a full Mini-ITX motherboard. The Mobile-PC can enjoy the wide selection of hardware and software available for the PC platform. Thus, the Mobile-PC is an ideal choice for a fully expandable computer at a reasonable system cost. The system can be upgraded, when required, without losing all the initial investment, unlike laptops. Although tiny, the ITX Mobile-PC features unparalleled expandability and system features for a unit its size.
The Mobile-PCs DC-DC Power supply has a micro-controller that controls and monitors various functions of the power supply operation. It monitors automobile battery voltage to protect against deep discharge. It controls and monitors motherboard signals to provide smooth power-up and power down sequences. In addition, it also responds to shut down, stand-by and hibernate modes. The power supply can be programmed to shut down the PC after a delay of up to one hour. The power supply outputs are monitored to assure proper PC operation. A green LED indicator in the power supply continually reports the power system status and health. It is also used for troubleshooting.
There are features that are built-in for trouble free and safe PC operation. The input power is protected against transients, load dumps and double battery during jumpstarts. PC does not reboot during engine start or cranking. It also uses state-of-the-art technologies and the most advanced techniques to maximize efficiency, performance and reliability. Simply put, there is no other PC with a power supply like it.
Compatible with all low power Mini ITX motherboards that require a standard ATX input power connector and do not have I/O ports on the bottom. (ex. VIA EPIA MII 10K, IBase MB896, Commell LV675)
- A fully featured ITX workstation.
- Built-in 120W Intelligent DC-DC vehicle power supply with auto shutdown (DCX3.120-H)
- Digital video for flat panels plus VGA, S-Video and RCA.
- 2 PCI slot riser card, 2 USB ports and Serial port included.
- Regulated 12V output for powering peripheral devices (1.5A Max)
- 1 x Mount for slim optical drive or 3.5" HDD mount option (HDD eliminates bottom PCI slot)
- 1 x 2.5" HDD mounting bay with PCB module
- Compatible with standard height memory modules
- Optional vibration protection kit
- Optional Heater for Internal 2.5" HDD (Temperature Controlled)
- Optional Mobile Drive 2.5" (SATA or PATA) or 3.5" (SATA only)
- Law enforcement vehicles
- Mobile GPS & tracking systems
- Mobile MP3 and multimedia
- Computers in trucks, RVs, boats, etc.
- Computers in inventory carts, dispensing carts, etc.